TERMS + CONDITIONS
- For all wholesale enquiries you are required to fill out an application with proof of business etc. Please get in touch via e-mail and we will happily forward you our application. We deserve the right to refuse to create an account for someone who does not meet our wholesale customer requirements.
- All prices exclude GST and shipping costs.
- All orders placed on this website are NOT FINAL – payment is not required over this site. Once you order has been placed, we will send you a final invoice that includes updated shipping cost and any adjustments needed. Your order will not be shipped until payment has been made in full. Your order will pend for 14 days only.
- All prices are in $AUD and exclude GST. We reserve the right to amend pricing and collect or refund payment of any shortfall or overpayment by you.
- WHOLESALE FIRST ORDER REQUIREMENTS:
- Initial order minimum is $1,000.00
- Every order after this there is a minimum of $300.00
- Some individual products have a minimum order quantity. Any adjustments will be made to your order if they do not meet these minimums.
- FIRST ORDER MINIMUMS OF INDIVIDUAL PRDOUCTS:
- Minimum SOLMATE SOCK order we offer an introduction pack:
Choose 8 pairs of ‘CREW’ you will receive 1 x Small, 2 x Medium & 1 x Large. This is a total of 32 pairs of socks valued at $416 (exc GST). We can also arrange a starter pack for the children & baby items. If you are only wanting to order socks this minimum will be accepted.
- Minimum W PICO CANDLE order we offer and introduction pack:
Choose 6 different candles, you will receive 6 of each style. This is a total of 36 candles valued at $460.80 (exc GST). If you are only wanting to order W PICO candles this minimum will be accepted.
- Minimum WOLA NANI PAPER MACHE order we offer and introduction pack:
A minimum total of 4 sets of 4 x bowls. This is a total of 16 bowls valued at $224.00 (exc GST). A set includes 1 x Tiny, 1 x Small, 1 x Medium and 1 x Large is the same design.
- For trade and industry customers who are not a retail store and are not buying our product for re-sale are allegeable for a trade account. Our trade account offers a discount of 20% off our RRP, orders must be over $600 to be allegeable for the discount. These accounts must be approved first.
- Please note many of our products are handmade, often no two items are alike. Each product is individual and imperfections may occur. We do our best to fully inform customers with descriptions and images that certain products will vary and may have natural imperfections. Please be aware of this when purchasing such items.
- Due to the nature of sourcing and our supply some products lead time and delays can often be longer than expected, please be aware of this when ordering such products.
- Please note our wholesale agreement does not authorise the sale or distribution of our products through a third party site or company of a different name to that which is registered and approved by us.
OUR RETURN POLICY
- If unfortunatly you receive any goods that are damaged or faulty upon delivery please contact us immediately. Any damaged items will need to be returned in its original packaging within 10 days of receiving the order and with proof of purchase.
- We really hope that your are happy with your order. If for some reason you are dissatisfied please get in touch.
- To complete your return it must be approved first before an exchange is issued.
- Before shipping your items back please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. A reason for returning the item in writing and proof of purchase is needed to complete your return. Please note all shipping and handling charges are at the customers cost.
- We recommend you keep track of your parcel incase it fails to reach us. We do not take responsibility for the damage or loss of items being returned.
- If for some reason you receive a different item to the one you purchases, please get in touch and we can arrange a re-delivery.
- We deserve the right to deny a return if it does not meet our returns policy.